WHAT: Joint Senate Appropriations Committee and Policy Committee hearing to discuss performance-based budgeting and Senate Bill 1341, sponsored by Senator Bob Mensch.
WHO: Senate Appropriations Committee, Chaired by Senator Pat Browne, and Senate Policy Committee, Chaired by Senator David Argall.
Tentatively scheduled to testify include:
- Secretary Randy Albright, Governor’s Office of the Budget
- Ms. Kathryn Vesey White, Senior Policy Analyst, National Association of State Budget Officers
- Gary VanLandingham, Principal Officer, The Pew Charitable Trust
- Mr. Frank T. Gallagher, Superintendent, Souderton Area School District
- Dr. William E. Harner, Superintendent, Quakertown Community School District
- Mr. Uri Monson, CFO, Philadelphia School District
- Mr. Matt Knittel, Director, Independent Fiscal Office
WHEN: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 1 p.m.
PA State Capitol North Office Building
Hearing Room #1
One Commonwealth Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Note: We invite the media to attend and cover this event.